- view_list Marketing and Event Coordinator Intern
Title: Marketing and Event Coordinator Intern
Type: Fulltime Internship/Part-time Internship
Start Date: Immediately
End Date: Long-term Internship, possibility to be hired full-time
Location: Santa Clara, CA (Remote work cannot be accommodated)
How to Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “Job Application: Your Name”
Do you want to work with startups around the world? Do you want to build your network in the venture capital and startup community? Do you have passion in Artificial Intelligence and high tech industry?
RobotX Space is the leading global coworking space focusing on AI. We help entrepreneurs bring concepts to market and provide them with resources to succeed. Based on GWC’s global connections and strong relationships with China, RobotX Space is a powerful cross-border platform connecting China and US.
RobotX Spacce provides a shared workspace, community, and services for entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups and small businesses. We aim to connect professionals in robotics and artificial intelligence to enable innovation and make the world a better place. Join us on this journey to help forge connections and enable the next wave of global innovation.
Robot X Space - Silicon Valley- is the flagship office, and a subsidiary of GWC. Robot X operates as a global brand with various properties, including an incubation platform- RobotX Space, event platform - RobotX Meetup, social platform - RobotX Cafe, investment platform RobotX Financial Advisor Services, and content platform RobotX Inno-News etc.
Our mother company, GWC’s mission is to connect the world and enable innovation. GWC’s achieves its mission through the Global Mobile Internet Conference, the G-Network and the GWC Innovator Fund.
The Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) draws tens of thousands of mobile industry professionals to events in Beijing, Silicon Valley, Bangalore, Tokyo, Jakarta, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Tel Aviv and Taipei. The G-Network is an invitation only, private network for mobile industry executives and founders. Our newly launched GWC Innovator Fund is a venture fund focused exclusively on investing in global innovators that are improving the world. We invest in seed stage and series A globally.
- Manage project and event marketing and coordination.
- Assist the market team with market search, collect information and write report.
- Coordinate and assist with event and conference, monthly Meetup events.
- Reach out to potential customer, and promote our service and event
- Collect information from vendors, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees
- Implement marketing campaign to expand the event influence
- Other duties assigned.
- Experience organizing small to medium events, preferably in tech
- A passion for technology startups and enabling them to improve the world
- Fast learner with a flexible, positive attitude
- Hardworking, self-motivated, always positive and results driven person who can create solutions and carry them to completion to surpass expectations and goals
- Strong organizational skills: ability to multi-task and juggle many demanding objectives
- Undergraduate degree in a related field preferred
- Persuasive communication skills that compels people to want to work with you
- Fluency in Chinese a plus
- Compensation: $800
- Internship certificate